… as of September 1 the Cathedral will require all visitors to be fully vaccinated before entry to the building and wear masks while indoors. This policy includes all individuals wishing to enter the Cathedral building, whether for worship, tours, or private meditation. The following protocols will be in place:
- Upon entry to the Cathedral, all visitors will be required to show a hard copy or photo of their vaccination card or the NYS Excelsior Pass. [All clergy and staff are fully vaccinated and wear masks at all times.]
- Visitors must have received the final vaccine dose at least 14 days before entry.
- Masks are required for all visitors, staff, and clergy while in the Cathedral and in any Cathedral buildings.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 12 are required to wear masks and must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Seating will be physically distanced, according to city, state, and federal guidelines.