Submit News Suggestions
Are there things happening in the Episcopal Church that people should know about? Please tell us about them; you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
We will consider timely responses to stories published on this site. Letters to the Editor will be published on Saturdays. Letters should be no longer than 900 words in length, and should include your full name and if you are employed in a church organization please include that information also. Letters should be sent via email to email@example.com
We also welcome your submissions to our Magazine section relating to the theme of the month. We seek to post only original material but will consider items published elsewhere from time to time; please let us know when and where such articles appeared before. We do not accept sermons. All submissions will be reviewed by our editorial team, though not all submissions can or will be posted. Submissions or proposals can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our guiding principles are that it be short and that it be true.
For written submissions, please send them in an attached Word document
- Single spaced, 12 point font
- Do not indent paragraphs
- Do not use footnotes
- Include your name and email address on the top line of your document
- Include a short bio (2-3 sentences) to help readers understand who you are at the bottom of your document
October: “Tis the gift to be simple, tis the gift to be free.” share with us your experiences of Simple Living and Sustainability
November: What acts or expectations of faith have taken you Out of Your Comfort Zone? In what ways have you been unable to break that barrier?
- personal essays – up to 2500 words
- photo essays – as many as six images. Please confirm permission to use the images if you are not the photographer
- non-fiction narratives – up to 2500 words
- videos – no more than 3 minutes in length
- Got an idea? Send us a proposal and we’ll see
We welcome your feedback on any aspect of the Episcopal Café. You can contact our editor, Jon White, at email@example.com.