Grace Cathedral San Francisco requires proof of vaccination for those 12 and older. Masking is also required.
Proof of vaccinations
Following the guidance of local public health officials and our Bishop, we will be requiring that everyone 12 years and above will need to show proof of vaccination before entry into Grace Cathedral. Starting Aug 24 for Events and will expand to include all Services starting Aug 29. We have implemented an advanced proof of vaccination form for you to complete and upload an image of your vaccination card. For any questions or concerns about the process please contact email@example.com.
If you are unable to provide proof in advance, please be prepared to present any of the following prior to entry into Grace Cathedral:
- Vaccination record card from the CDC
- Image of the card, if you have a picture on your phone
- Digital Covid-19 vaccine record issued by the State of CA.
- Digital Covid-19 vaccine record from any of these approved companies: Clear HealthPass, CommonPass and VaxYes
What precautions will you take?
- Proof of vaccination is required for in-person events starting August 24 and will expand to services starting August 29.
- Pre-register service attendees is recommended. We will also capture contact info from walk ins in order to support contact tracing should that be necessary
- Ensure separate entrance and exit routes
- Health screening questions posted
- Hand sanitizers available on site
- Ensure that everyone is masked while indoors
- Ensure that attendees are seated with and maintain 6-feet of distance from other households
- Encourage people to socialize outside
- Fully vaccinated clergy and lay leaders may remove their masks while speaking or singing and socially distant, following new, local guidance