1. U.S. Ban on HIV-positive visitors expires
2.Do sanctions kill babies?
3. In France churches are crumbling. Church buildings, too.
4. Misunderstandings brought about by globalization.
5. Unintended consequences of Ramadan
6. RI overrides veto, provides barest minimum of couple recognition
Good grief, the governor of Rhode Island vetoed a bill that gave same-sex couples exactly one right, to claim their partner's dead body. He vetoed it!
A foot in the door, y'know. Damn these politicians all to hell.
Josh Thomas |
January 6, 2010 2:14 PM
(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)
Reminder: At Episcopal Café, we hope to establish an ethic of transparency by
requiring all contributors and commentators to make submissions under their real
names. For more details see our Feedback Policy.
Remember personal info?
Comments: (you may use HTML tags for style)