2. Village people ask, does the C of E General Synod we see on the BBC really exist?
3. The Interfaith Alliance of Iowa has presented legislators with a letter co-signed by 167 Iowa clergy -- including the Rt. Rev. Alan Scarfe, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Iowa -- urging Iowa senators and representatives to support “marriage equality” and “oppose any resolution or attempt to diminish the marriage rights” of gay couples.
4. Sociologists respond to economic incentives; produce more research on white, Protestant religion.
6. The rules of generosity: When Unicef announced that the number of children dying each year from poverty-related causes had dropped by one million, as compared to two years earlier, the story got very little media attention.
8. An Episcopalian wins Westminster. Well, actually it's the owner who is an Episcopalian. This according to a report from the Rev. Kit Carlson. Congratulations to Sadie, AKA Ch Roundtown Mercedes Of Maryscot.