1.Pastors, watch your downspouts.
2. God’s horn, the vuvuzela. Sacred, but not church does not own the copyright.
3. Speaking of Africanized bees, bees have completed a Jesus sculpture. It's a honey.
4. Pink elephant sighting: an Episcopal parish that does door-to-door evangelism.
5. It's been out nearly a week but if you've missed it and you like how Colbert covers religion check this out. The two Stephens have a sparkling tête-à-tête over Prothero's new book, God Is Not One:
The Eight Rival Religions That Run the World--and Why Their Differences Matter
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
6. Messy church adviser sought. "This post has a genuine occupational requirement and therefore has an exemption under the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003."