Ruth Gledhill writing in The Times reports that:
The Evangelical Alliance will on Monday publish the new Ten Commandments of Blogging. Articles of Faith now brings you an exclusive preview. You can also read the news story on this, now up at Times Online and in tomorrow’s paper. They are:
1. You shall not put your blog before your integrity.
2. You shall not make an idol of your blog.
3. You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin.
4. Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog.
5. Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes.
6. You shall not murder someone else’s honour, reputation or feelings.
7. You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind.
8. You shall not steal another person’s content.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger.
10.You shall not covet your neighbour’s blog ranking. Be content with your own content.
Read the rest here.